How It Works
Pediatric Dental Surgical Associates
Refer. Review. Receive. Return.
- Refer any pediatric dental patient, who would benefit from full mouth dental rehab, under general anesthesia, performed in a hospital setting, by completing our online HIPAA-compliant referral form.
- Review of the submitted referral form by one of our American Board Certified pediatric dentists
- Ensures and verifies the medical necessity of the procedure
- Phone consultations with family
- Dental and medical pre-authorizations, letter of medical necessity, and pre-estimates
- History and Physicals, consults
- Surgery scheduling and pre-op/post-op prep
- Receive high end pediatric full mouth dental rehab, by an American Board certified pediatric dentist, performed safely and compassionately, under general anesthesia, in a hospital setting.
- We currently have privileges with Ann and Robert H Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.
- Return to the referring practice, complete with surgical and dental records, for long term preventative care.